Thursday 29 March 2012

Orange and blue make a hand full of smiles...

Okay so I had the hardest time trying to think of what to call this. It reminds me of hippyish, summery, happy times and makes me smile every time I look at my hands! I intended to post this on Tuesday but I have had so much college work this week (I had to write two essays last night alone) and have been exhausted. I only have two decent photos today as well as I had an appointment at the hairdressers and by the time I got back, the lighting was awful :-( Luckily, the next two weeks are Easter break so I shall be spending much longer on my nails and less on what I should be doing...

This is three (!) coats of In My Back Pocket by OPI for the base colour. This polish makes me so conflicted. I love the colour, but I can never get it perfectly opaque and I refuse to use more that 3 coats. The blue is a cheap (seriously, they are like £1.99) Beauty UK one that I bought once because it was next to the checkout. The flowers were created by simply dotting 5 blue petals with a dotting tool, although you could use a bobby pin, and one dot of white in the centre.



My laptop's doing this wonderful and not at all irritating thing again where it doesn't like to keep photos rotated...

Anyway, hopefully I will have time to do something a little less basic soon. My nail time has been severely lacking :(

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment