Saturday 24 March 2012

Vintage Minnie Mouse by OPI collection

Hello...me again...


I know, three posts in one day. Too much. WAY too much. I'm blaming it on the fact I only started blogging today and I am bursting with excitement and such.
However, I wanted to write a quick post about the new Vintage Minnie Mouse collection by OPI. They announced it a few days ago and I honestly glanced at it and forgot as it seemed to be just another collection of pinks and reds. But then I saw something else...


L-R I'm All Ears, Nothin' Mousie 'bout it, If You Moust You Moust and The Color of Minnie

Do you see Nothin' Mousie 'bout It?! It is pink and glittery and sparkly and looks like a five-year-old's dream. Which is basically the same as it being my dream. I also really like The Colour of Minnie just because of the name, not because it is anything original. All I know about release dates is that it will be out in a few months, so that could be longer for me as I live in England and we're always a bit behind, sadly. 


Are you excited for this collection?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment